We offer access to powerful trading platforms that connect you to top-tier liquidity providers with ultra-low latency execution. Together with a range of intelligent analytical tools, we help to simplify your trades and optimise performance. All our technologies come with full technical support.
Execute trades at sub-milisecond speeds to maximise your revenues. We have established our own cages inside Equinix’s London (LD4), New York (NY4) and Tokyo (TY3) data centres. So you have direct copper and fibre connections to liquidity providers in the world’s leading hubs for FX, CFD and commodity trading.
- Connect at sub-millisecond speeds to 32 different markets globally
- Execute faster with Tier 1 banks
- Integrate Equinix simply with your other systems
- Manage risk
Trade simultaneously across multiple markets on one screen – so you can see all your exposures in one place. Web-based platform X_TRADER with BP PRIME will drive improved profits by tracking and trading prices at sub-millisecond performance – so you can make more effective trading decisions.
- Manage multiple trades, in worldwide markets, from one screen
- Simulate and test trades on strategies in real-time modelling without the risk
- Spend more time on trading, and less time managing infrastructure with automated spreads and algorithms
- Easily set up and manage pre-trade risk limits, trading credentials, general permissions and more.
- Minimise and manage your risk on one screen
Consistently offering tight spreads for better returns. Thanks to the aggregator you will experience better executions, with potential access to over 120 industry-leading liquidity sources with ultra-low latency. In addition, you will be able to manage risk systematically and have confidence that trades are reported to regulators in real time.
- Get better spreads and superior execution through multi-tiered aggregation
- Minimise and manage your exposures systematically
- Drastically reduce execution latency
- Integrate XCORE to XCORE with your other interfaces including MT4/MT5 and FIX API protocols
FIXProtocol - FIX API
Have confidence that your orders and other data are being sent securely, anonymously – and with minimal slippage – through the FIX protocol. We can offer you either a standard or a bespoke FIX API depending on your needs, with full technical and trading support.
- Gain faster execution speeds
- Integrate FIX API easily with your existing systems
- Connect directly via Direct Market Access (DMA) to Tier 1 Banks and liquidity providers for low latency
- Use various order types – such as market or limit
- Have total control over the process of transferring and receiving data